Monday, August 31, 2026

Simulation theory

 


The first time I heard about simulation theory, it was Elon Musk talking about it, and I thought it was completely insane. Then I dug into it and realized there is some plausibility to the idea. And of all the faiths in the world, Mormonism fits it best: a veil drawn over the memory, a premortal existence before this life, worlds without number, and a probationary state designed to test us. The Restoration described the architecture long before Silicon Valley gave it a name.
original video I made months ago on the idea: x.com/nicoraytruth/s also, I'm not a pot head and follow the word of wisdom 🤣🤣.. I know this stuff comes off like we're back in my dorm room at the University of Colorado.



I agree. also simulation theory does a better job of explaining post resurrection christ.. going in between walls, people not recognizing him at first, etc



Kirk Rollins
@nicoraytruth
Post Resurrection Christ: Explanation that solves multiple issues with the gospel narratives

https://x.com/nicoraytruth/status/2094269727447376297?s=20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open theism

  Kirk Rollins @nicoraytruth I think a growing theological problem in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is that members are ta...